Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am back

Hi everybody

After a long time, thanks to a friend, I am back to what I was.
Lets start a movement towards the knowledge incentive sharing of all our intelligent thoughts. I want to make this blog just as good as my newsletters. ( :(( Sad to have stopped it)
Similar contents -
1. the new ideas I got
2. the new things I read about
3. the new websites I think are worth visiting
4. anything worth sharing

Well, if you see there are a lot of 'I' above, and its not a good thing to do so.
Therefore do give your valuable suggestions, advices and comments.
I will need a lot of help to bring a charm to this blog. I need a help from all the readers.
I promise weekly updates. So do come back.

Just to start, keep an eye on the following

1. My esnips (Check both the folders)
2. My delicious (the place I put my bookmarks {sad Yahoo! bought del.icio.us})
3. Bishal Pantha's delicious (This one has a lot of cracking and hacking stuff)

Here's a good piece of non-sense worth your free time
http://www.cracked.com/blog/2008/08/07/5-scientific-theories-head-explode/

1 comment:

  1. yeah will check your blog up to date hope u will share the knowledge with us .. :)

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete