Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lost for so many days

I haven't written blogs for sometime now. Lets see what I did last few weeks. I made a mistake, got kicked off for it, lost contact. Then did donkey's work of editing the souvenir and proceedings book for the International Conference of Web Sciences '09 organized at KLCE.

As if that was not enough I was placed at the Registration Desk for the event. I got registration desk :( I would have liked something that involved computer, some tricky things but that was really tiring job. But it is done now. And it was successful, everyone was happy with our reception / registration / help desk. I even got time to pull one of my teachers leg and draw some pictures.

Well sorry to waste your time with this blog.

1 comment:

  1. you are really lost ...hope you'll come back soon to the normal open life ....

    ReplyDelete